[at-l] Rhymin' Worm

Thank you Rhymin Worm... your eloquence speaks so well for my thoughts....

Felix too, (or is it Flex now?) I wish I could say that the trail was always so
(mentally) easy for me, but I had some battling to do. But to take all of the
"real" worlds hassles and reduce them to "How far will I hike to day?" and
"What's for dinner?", while letting you thoughts wander for a days worth of
hiking in between, is really the greatest joy of hiking for me....
Then there's what I call my "Spoon Theory" -  when I'm cooking dinner on the
trail, and I can pick up my spoon without even looking for it because I've been
settting it down in the same place for so long.... it's just my indicator that
I'm synch with everything....

Skeeter   -  9 days to the Gathering  :  )