[at-l] It's not just Felix...

...who's seeking water.  Hasn't *anybody* been hiking along the NC/Tenn
border lately?  If not, why not???  ;-)  I got zero response to my
question about water between Smokies and Hot Springs.  Y'all want to
be responsible for my parched body lying dead on the trail?  No, don't
answer that.  <g>
	Just checking to be sure whether anyone knows and hasn't had
a chance to answer yet.  --Earthworm