Subject: Re: [at-l] Ruck?
Author:  kahley7 <kahley7@ptd.net> at ima
Date:    9/27/99 5:37 PM

And if you want to take part in settling the grudge match <grin> chili cook off
between Navigator, Sloetoe and me, it will cost you 5 bucks to be a judge
and partake in AYCE fire food.  Otherwise the Saturday nite pot luck
will go on as usual.
*******
And BTW...Rucksters ain't quaint <VVBG>   k
*******