[at-l] Wahoo!...but, Water??

Wahoo!  I finally got my leave request approved, so now I can go hiking!
But...everyone, and now including myself, is wondering about water vs.
drought on the Trail these days.  Anyone know general water conditions
from Davenport Gap north to Hot Springs?  and maybe specifically:
	[ones with * especially important]
Mi. N of
Dav. Gap      Water Source

 ~4.3+        *Painter Branch, and spring near campsite
  4.7         "small creek"
  7.8         Wildcat Spring
  9.6         *stream (Holly Bottom Branch?) near Groundhog Creek
		Shelter

Mi. N of Max
Patch Road

  0.1         *small stream (head of W. Fork of Little Creek, 0.7 mi.
 		S. of Max Patch summit and just N. of Max Patch Rd.
  5.8         spring/stream at Roaring Fork Shelter
  6.0         "stream"
  6.9         *"stream" (0.7 mi. N of Lemon Gap, branch of Lemon Prong)
  7.5         *spring at Walnut Mtn. shelter
 10.6         spring to "left" (W) on blue-blazed trail
 11.3         *Big Rock Spring (Jones Branch?)
 12.2         "small brook" (branch of E. Fork of Shut-In Creek)
 17.0         *stream to "left" (W) at Gragg Gap (head of Blood River?)
               *and spring to "right" (E) at Gragg Gap near Deer Park
                Mtn. Shelter (Bear Branch of Spring Creek)

        And while we're at it, how's the high and low temps. been
recently, at higher elevations?  Anyone know?  Probably comparable to
Smokies (or slightly warmer?)...how about it, Feelix?
	Any help greatly appreciated.  Thanks.--  Earthworm