[at-l] Liquification

At 11:57 AM 9/23/99 -0400, W F Thorneloe, MD wrote:
>Propane is often a problem in very cold climes, as it may
>liquify, and fail to become a gas.

Technically, I think this is incorrect, for temps down to, say, 0 deg F.
(Chemistry guys, help me out...)  Butane is the one that liquefies first,
being "thicker" than propane.  So the question arises: what is really in
the canisters?  Years ago, didn't those blue "Gaz" cartridges have a
mixture of the two compounds for some reason?