Re: [at-l] The Gathering

hudsom@us.ibm.com wrote:

> I can't let the cat out of the bag, but I just had an inside peek at the
> schedule for this years Gathering....
> Felix, you didn't get us John Mellancamp for the nightly entertainment? I'm
> sooooooo disappointed......... we thought we could depend on you. Of course you
> probably figured the monkeys, ropes, beans, and ferrets would be enough.....

We had it all done but the signing of the deal. Then, a little problem occurred.
Seems John was already signed in with some folks in Fargo, ND. Yeah, that's what I
said, too.  BTW, the ferret and monkey show won't be there this year neitehr. We
are headed to PA to do some hikin'. You Jersians on the list get ready. I may be
needing some shuttlin' done. (Lubitz, you out there?)

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA 98