[at-l] Allegheny Trail

I am working on the transcription of my journal, which is taking a little longer
than I thought, but it should be ready for e-mail by next week. I won't send it
to the list, it would really be a mail bomb, but for anyone that would like a
copy please let me know.
Just a couple of thoughts on the trail; I was well into it before I realized
that I was an official Southbounder (capitalized, no less), I hope Flex is
rubbing off to much....
And... the trail is blazed with the leftover paint from the test lines W.V.
paints on the roads... the paint is yellow... sooooo.....
I got to yellow blaze an entire trail....  ;  )

Skeeter