Re: [at-l] cell phones and the Ed Garvey Memorial Ruck Fest Photograph Contest

Hey, guys... this is NOTHIN' compared to the raging debate
we had last year on C*** P*****!!  What gives??  Have we
become too civilized???  Or maybe we're just calmer in our
old age.....(speaking for myself of course!)

At 08:42 AM 9/22/99 -0400, PaddyBeer@aol.com wrote:
>Folks:  We can reach a common ground on cell phone right after we decide
>which flavor of ice cream is the best.  Let is drop please.

All you Rucksters and Gatherers have a blast, I will be here working
and thinking of you all bonding and having fun.  Hey Beau, have one
for me...

Sharon