[at-l] Solar Bear Unmasked

Will the real Solar Bear please stand up...

Last night, while devouring the newest Tom Clancy novel 'Rainbow Six' I
discovered something about our fellow lister Solar Bear.  Apparently, in true
international agent fashion, he has kept the details from us - but now, with
his secret out, perhaps he will fill us in on the details.

In the Clancy book, there has just been a violent take down of ten terrorists
who had kidnapped a couple dozen children and were threatening to execute
them one by one.  Solar Bear appears to have been a key member of the SWAT
team that so heroically rescued the children and "neutralized" the
terrorists.  In describing our modest lister's actions, Clancy says - and I
quote directly from page 386 of the paperback version of the book - "Bulky as
(he) was, he moved lightly on his feet...The Bear could dance pretty well,
though at 225 pounds, he was a little large for his tutu."

And all this time I believed him when he claimed that he was naught but a
forensic accountant.

Al (Draggin' Anchor)