Re: [at-l] Who has the time?

In a message dated 9/20/99 11:07:26 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
bogey1@worldlynxyork.net writes:

> How do you guys have time to post all day long on this list?

Well, it turns out that that old rumor southern townsfolk had about
thruhikers being paid by the federal gov't wasn't far off the mark.
Actually, the truth is that we here on the at-l are just fulfilling our job
requirements as we merrily post all day to earn our juicy federal paychecks.
Kinda puts an interesting slant on Bucky's comments, eh?  :)

Happy trails,

Solar Bear

Happily playing that tutu role
While on the government dole!  :)