Re: [at-l] WHO'S GONNA GATHER???????

In a message dated 09/20/1999 9:21:00 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
kahley7@ptd.net writes:

<<
 KC???you comin? I think I remember Mags saying he'd be there.
 An Whisperlite, if he can find a carpool?  Gary?  SB? Russ?
 Leapfrog? Woodelf?  Will Chase be thru hiking?  Ern?
 Sloetoe is, and John O and Navigator.
 I wonder where Stiches is?  I missed her last call.
 I bet Kurt will come.
 OK...before I drive myself nuts, how about a role call....
 WHO'S GONNA GATHER???????

I'll be there!!!  I was going to a 25 year reunion, but it got canceled
(Yea!!!).

I went to Hanover in 97, the campground was pretty nice. The field where the
campfire was is........ Well, it's a field........ (with porta potties!)...

The daily events on campus were really spread out, so we really had to hustle
between buildings to get to the classes on time. It was good exercise.
Maybe they will be closer together this year.

See you all there,

Russ