[at-l] FW: Gathering business meeting

I received this message from Bill O'Brien ALDHA's President in response to
Kahley's recent posting.

See you at the Gathering - East,

Beau Bushor N1MJD
      "bleeder guy"

Backpacking coming events:
There will be loads of backpacking activities including special guest
speakers, trail slide shows, presentations, equipment reviews, used
equipment sales and lots of just plain fun.
**ALDHA - East "Gathering 99", October 8, 9, 10, 11 (Columbus Day weekend)
in Hanover, NH; http://www.aldha.org
**ALDHA - West "Gathering 99", October 1 - 3, At the Mazama Lodge, Mt Hood,
Oregon; http://www.gorp.com/nonprof/aldhaw/