Subject: [at-l] Ruck's got photos!
Author:  ATnavi@aol.com at ima
Date:    9/19/99 8:56 PM

Follow the link off the Ruck homepage at

http://friends.backcountry.net/ruck

For FIVE PAGES! of JohnO's shots from Ruck 98. And apologies to those I
missed or got wrong in the captions. Fill me in, eh? I recall faces much
better than names.

Cheers, Navigator
* From the Appalachian Trail Mailing List |  http://www.backcountry.net *