Re: [at-l] Clear Skies

Warm drink, especially with caffeine, is not so much a diuretic (urine
producer) as a "regularity enhancer." I would not rule out coffee just
because of such effects.

However, I've quit bringing coffee and tea bags. I was given a small
canister of wads of green tea from China after some friends visited.
Apparently, each wad will make tea for weeks, if not months. I bring a wad,
often pre-used from home. I've been keeping it in a metal tea ball, but I'm
considering simply placing it in a baggy after use, as I've never seen the
wad fall apart. Saving those nanograms, you know.

As we get toward cold weather, it is important to have warm drink. Also,
remember to start packing Jello with your first aid kit. This is an
excellent sugar and electrolyte warm drink for hypothermia.

OrangeBug
Atlanta, GA