Re: [at-l] Gathering in Hanover

Hi,

I went to the Gathering in Hanover in '97 and here is what it was like
then...

During the day of course there were sessions in classrooms and auditoriums
etc.  At night there were actually two campsites just down the road from
each other, both with port-a-potties, both in mowed fields.  One was the
'party' campsite that had the campfire and we saw incredible Northern
Lights that night!  Just down the road was the 'quiet' campsite where those
who really DID want to sleep set up their tents.  Of course, lots of them
never did make it to their tents until dawn was starting to show... but
eventually they did.  I think it will be the same or similar this year.  No
drums that I remember that year but guitars etc.  I just don't think anyone
brought any...  It should be a great time once again.

Twilight