[at-l] Gathering

OK......I can't take it anymore!!!
I have questions and beg fop answers....
What's the lay out at Hanover?  I mean where do we sleep
and eat and yak.  I need to know where to set up the lister's
candle where we won't keep folks up all night like last year.
I read about a campground but hear folks talk about a mowed (mown?)
field where the campfire will be.  Will there be drums?  In my book,
drums are a fun place to visit but I don;t want to sleep there.  And will
there be potties???  Gotta have dem potties?
Some body must have been to a Hanover Gathering before!  Details please???