Re: [at-l] Looking for a hike

There is a place in Maine where there is a little puddle jumper type
airstrip very near the AT.  I remember reading a journal of some
thruhikers who took a day off to charter a flight around Katahdin.
I always thought it would be tres cool to fly into there to hike.
Somebody remember the details?????