Re: [at-l] Clear Skies

OK, I'm curious. Just what sort of contraption are you using to make your
coffee? You said, "I'd already put water in the bottom compartment and
coffee in the filter chamber the night before...." and so I'm wondering
what this means. What is the "filter chamber" and how does the water pass
through the grounds? I assume you pack out the grounds with you, correct?

I'd like to carry coffee with me more than I have, but the hassle has
prevented it. I do take hot chocolate mix (disolves nicely so it isn't a
concern to pack out) or cider mix (same reason - even better). But,
sometimes you just can't beat a good cup of coffee even though it is  a
bit of a dierrhetic (sp?) and could, I suppose if really careless, lead
to de-hydration.

  ** Ken **

**        krk@home.msen.com           http://home.msen.com/~krk     **