[at-l] News from NJ

Hi all,
I am a Police Dispatcher in Morris County,NJ which is one the counties that
took a hard hit from Floyd.
I have seen a number of questions regarding different locations in NJ and
conditions there 'cause of the storm.  I thought I would try to relay what
info I could to help those who are interested.
The northeast section of NJ has taken a real pounding from Floyd.  Most of
Bergen County, parts of Hudson, Passaic, Morris, Sussex and Warren Countyies
are still without power and/or phone service.  This would explain why some
have not been able to make contact with friends and or family in these areas.
 The estimate for power restoration is Tuesday.  Unknown when phone service
will be restored.
Most rivers have finally receded and the clean-up has begun.  For some areas
of northeast NJ, this is the worst flooding in recorded history.  It will
take some time to get everything back to normal.  To those who have friends
and family in this area my best advice is patience and prayers.
Good luck to all and I hope all of your loved ones that were in the affected
areas turn out to be OK.

Mark