RE: [at-l] Trolling for Crampton Gap stories

I came through Crampton Gap this summer, but since the spring was dry at the
shelter, I went on to Rocky Run.  My boyfriend came and visited me, and we
tooled around Burkittsville for a while, and I'm quite sure that was where
the Blair Witch Project was set.

All I remember from Rocky Run was a lot of gunshots and loud music.  I think
there is a firing range nearby, but I don't know quite where the music was
coming from.

-Nicole