Re: [at-l] The Ruck WEBSITE is GREAT!!!

     Sandy, what a GREAT job you've done! Wow! And Kahley and JohnO, too?
     Tre-mendous! Take a major bow, you guys!!!

Subject: [at-l] The Ruck WEBSITE is UP!!!
Author:  ATnavi@aol.com at ima
Date:    9/17/99 1:29 AM

You can tell I had waaay too much time on my hands while waiting to see if
we'd be evacuated for hurricane Floyd or not. Check out the BRAND NEW! Ruck
website at:

http://friends.backcountry.net/ruck

Any photos to fill in the history pages (especially for Ruck 98 and 99) and
any volunteers to write something about those years (my mind was off on other
topics them two times) would be most helpful, as would anyone wanting to take
care of updating this monster (raffle info and history stuff, mainly) while
I'm incommunicado. Off-list replies, please.

Cheers, Navigator
http://members.aol.com/atnavi