RE: [at-l] The Ruck WEBSITE is UP!!!

Great job on the "Ruck" website everyone.  Thanks for all the work your all
doing.

Beau Bushor N1MJD
    "bleeder guy"

Backpacking coming events:
There will be loads of backpacking activities including special guest
speakers, slide shows, presentations, equipment reviews, and lots of just
plain fun.
**ALDHA - East "Gathering 99", October 8, 9, 10, 11 (Columbus Day weekend)
in Hanover, NH, http://www.aldha.org
**ALDHA - West "Gathering 99", October 1 - 3, At the Mazama Lodge Mt Hood,
OR.
http://www.gorp.com/nonprof/aldhaw/