Re: [at-l] Roughly twenty years ago today.....

Sometimes life just carries us full circle. Twenty years ago today I was
cleaning up after hurricane Frederick blasted through, and wondering if my
power and water would ever return; but very thankful that we were all fine
and that the house was in good shape. Today I am cleaning up from hurricane
Floyd, though the power has made its appearance and we have water;  very
thankful that all the family is safe and that the house survived. Twenty
years ago I was not really aware of the Trail, now it is an important part
of my life.

Hey Kahley, some time tell me your aunt's name. Melbourne is not that big a
place. I may know her.

Frank in Palm Bay, FL