Re: [at-l] Manning or womyning the dikes

consider fingers and toes crossed!

Cc:            "Felix J. McGillicuddy" <AThiker@smithville.net>, AT-list <at-l@backcountry.net>
From:          tjfort <tjfort@netdoor.com>
Date:          Thu, 16 Sep 1999 10:38:01 -0500
Subject:       Re: [at-l] GSMNP hike

Looks like lots of folks are planning hikes  in the park.  I was originally
going this weekend as well.  But, work forced me to postpone until oct. 9th.
ALL WEEK!

Hey, Felix.  I know you like the N>S think.  Are you sure you don't want to
start at Newfound gap or even Clingmans dome?  It is a much easier walk!  All
downhill.

t.

--

tjfort@netdoor.com