Oooops...Re: [at-l] Am I nuts?

I received some e's wondering why I, in PA, am panicked by Floyd.
Earthworm has supplied a very graphic answer..thanks Linda, I think.<g>

http://www.wunderground.com/tropical/tracking/at199908.html

I have a nutty Aunt in Melbourne FL who refuses to leave and my best
friend in Port StLucy who was sane enough to git.
I'm afraid a lot of us are going to feel Floyd (who picks these names
anyway).  Check out the projected route.  BTW...if anyone doesn't
know where i live, look real close under the 72 hr dot and you'll see me
waving.  God help the SBer's and the Florida Trail.