Re: [at-l] No hiking this weekend...

Yes, it looks like I'll get to test my new waterproof Helly Hansen against a
hurricane. What a joyous way to inaugerate my first hurricane season in
hurricane country in 20 years! :)

Seriously, even here 70 miles from the coast, the motels are filled up with
people fleeing Daytona -- SR 40, the only road to the beach, is jammed with
cars. Went out to the store since we just got home and the cupboard was bare,
and took nearly an hour to get through the check out line. Not fun. Not
looking forward to this.

Hanging in there (and likely offline the next few days, if this hits), and
collecting all your Ruck acryonyms for future use on the website...

Navigator