[at-l] Sandpiper's back, sort of...

Well, I've been non-partcipatory for a while now... first there was a
wonderful-but-busy vacation to Colorado and Utah, then a rock climbing
class, then the bad part: a back injury on Labor Day - I've been floating
about 10 inches off my floor for a week (valium, Tylenol with codeine, and
ibuprofen, and I'm someone who usually doesn't take even OTC drugs...).
Some of you know I was planning on a triathlon (this coming weekend);
obviously that's out, and the doc says the marathon is probably out as well,
although I'm not accepting that as a definite "No" quite yet.  To make this
trail-related, I probably won't be up for the long drive to the Gathering
(raise a glass for me, eh? :-), but at least I am up and walking around now
- today's my first day back at work in a week and a half.

For those of you who've sent me e-mail and I haven't responded: I apologize
- my only computer access right now is here at work.

Sandpiper

--
Where you've been is dead and gone
all you keep's the getting there.