Re: [at-l] The rift...

In a message dated 9/11/99, 9:38:16 AM, tschamp@tiac.net writes:
<<At 05:40 PM 9/10/99 -0500, Felix J. McGillicuddy wrote:
>The Redhead writted:
>
><Hey - I am shortly leaving for Louiseville KY for a cousins wedding.>
>
>Well, as a Hoosier, I have to say..."Are you sure it ain't two of your
cousin's wedding?"

And the rift 'tween Felix and The Redhead grows wider.  Tune in next time
for finale of our little melodrama...>>

RIFT??  It's gettin' to be the Grand Canyon!  Actually, MR. MCGILLICUDDY,
that particular cousin is from my own home town of Va Beach VA.  So, she is a
transplanted Virginian, not a native.  Consider me not offended.  I can't
answer for those Kentuckians who responded to my email, though ;)  I must say
- driving around near the statiumin Louisville where UL just kicked
Chattanoogas Be-Hind was not a good idea while sporting Tennessee tags.  My,
MY, those folks were rambunctious.  I think the dents can be fixed, though .
. .

The Redhead