[at-l] Well, that was uncalled for...

I lasted one week and two posts on ATML.
---------------------------------------
Subj:    Re: ATML Gulf Tract Campaign at 110.0%!
Date:   9/10/1999 4:10:31 PM Eastern Daylight Time
From:   OIdMaster@aol.com
Sender: owner-atml@trailplace.com
To: atml@trailplace.com

In a message dated 9/10/1999 3:46:59 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
atlist@trailplace.com writes:

<< To share comments, go to http://trailplace.com and use the "Gulf Tract"
link provided on the opening page. It's very easy, and will only take a few
minutes of your time!  >>
I've looked into this issue, and I'll support it. But I'll write a letter or
two of my own. I remain uncomfortable with putting personal info onto the
Web. Thanks for informing me of this issue, if it wasn't for this list, I'm
afraid I might not have heard about it at all.
OldMaster
oidmaster@aol.com

Subj:    For security reasons