[at-l] AT 2000 ATC Calendar

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this yet but
the AT 2000 Calendar has been available from the
Appalachian Trail Conference -- order it online
from the Ultimate Trail Store link at
http://www.atconf.org

For ATC Members, the AT 2000 Calendar is only
$9.25. So buy one. If you're thru-hiking next
year, buy a second one for your loved ones too.
They'll get an idea where you are when you tell
them over the phone you've just climbed "Dragon's
Tooth".

As usual, terrific photography. Each scene evokes
a different emotion as tonight I dream of being
there and seeing the beauty for myself.

Datto