[at-l] Re: Why Not Harpers Ferry

*The* best hotel in Harpers Ferry (IMHO) is the Hilltop House Hotel, where we
had the first Ruck. It sits up above the confluence of the Potomac and
Shenandoah, where you can listen to the wind in the trees and the roaring
rapids all night. Rooms run from $65-$150 or so (high price ones are huge
and/or have jacuzzis). We fit 5 people per (tiny) room during the Ruck and
split the cost. The place has a character all its own, reminds me of
something out of a mystery movie...just a block or two from ATC hq. They have
a webpage out there somewhere!

Cheers, Navigator