Re: [at-l] Wow

In a message dated 9/6/99 10:41:17 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
AThiker@smithville.net writes:

<< Hello there. My name is Felix (I love them cats). I hail from Indiana.
 I'm a section hiker with 850-plus miles done. I'm very new to this, so
 bear with me. I'm a
 landscaper, so do most of my hiking in fall/winter. >>

What a dork!  Who let this flatlander on the list.  What could he possibly
have to say?  Like he's going to hike the whole AT.  Obviously, he'll need
some help by the northbounders to make it. '

never mind who

ps. 'bout time he finished the trail!