Re: [at-l] Smoke in the Air

I wouldn't be so sure about the fire starter's ignorance. In these times of
drought and people seeking their 15 minutes of fame, arson is a real and
present danger in the woods. I am just back from a walk on Blood Mountain,
GA. It is tender dry, with campfire bans. There is lots of careless smoking
and such.

A few years ago, I believe a fire in Yosemite was blamed on a camper
burning toilet paper. Keep our noses and wits about us, and keep a safe autumn.

OrangeBug
Atlanta, GA