Re: [at-l] Re: September 10-12 Maryland Hike

Ditto all recommendations below.  Just camped at Antietam last night and
paid a visit to Tumbling Run.  Water is okay there.  Tenting looks good on a
grassy area on the way to the water.

You'll hike past Antietam where there's a spigot (go past shelter and over
creek to low springhouse just before baseball field).  There's just a hint
of fall color -- and maybe some cool sleeping by next weekend.

-- Just Playin' Jane
(just back from playin' angel to the invisible Sounthbounders. Not many in
lower PA/MD/northern VA yet; ATC in HP has had 17 sign in; Bears Den has had
its first signer -- but he says he's #9 or 10 that he knows of.  He's Lord
of the Flies.  We saw only Maceo -- at PennMar -- but Ahab had signed the
Boiling Springs register and both mentioned Aquaholic, Crockett and another
whose name I can't recall.)