Re: [at-l] Marshall (WAS Have an enjoyable labor day weekend)

At 06:57 AM 9/4/1999 -0700, William Thorneloe wrote:
> >I'll take Marshall by 7
>
>That may be a bit risky. The professional bettors are calling it a draw, at
>best Clemson by 1. Well, in about 12 hours we will know!

It was a very good game. If we had even one of 3 field goals connect.....

Pennington was very good, but Marshall looked quite fatigued by the end of
the 3rd quarter. Your fans were loud, about the best and loudest group
(other than South Carolina) since a Citadel game I attended almost 30 years
ago.

Congratulations. Now, how much were your betting since Marshall didn't
cover your spread?

OrangeBug
Atlanta, GA