RE: [at-l] AT-L CREW

The two we drilled were in Dutchess County NY, Morgan Stewart and Wiley.
Both have old woods roads that allowed a normal drill rig to get there
 with a little chainsawing to reopen them). I have heard of portable rigs
but they probably can't drill real deep. I don't know how they drilled the
one at Wildcat Shelter north of Rt 17A in Orange County NY. I think it is a
very shallow well. They certainly did not get a truck in there. It may have
been hand dug. That is certainly an option if the water table is high
enough. It is hard to keep polution out though. That was the problem with
the former well at Morgan Stewart.