Re: [at-l] AT-L CREW

><< Or perhaps funding an AT-L shelter? Or bridge? >>

STELLAR! idea

i like the shelter idea..i would hate to not have to walk through water on
my hike thougg it seems to be part of the trip.  bridges are bad!  well ok
so a bridge might be nice in a none wilderness setting. but i would rather
see a more fixed up shelter every now and again. i woudl hate to see huge
shelters or fancy shelters but a clean and well mantained one would be real
nice.... The wind shield thingy on the devils race course shelter was all
ripped up last time i was there.

the 5 or 6 shelters i have been to, on and around maryland have been pretty
nice.  though people tell me they are all pits around maryland.  i wonder
what a so called "nice" shelter looks like.

if we do fund a shelter lets make sure it is far far away from roads.

i woudl happily spend a little time and money on a shelter..

later

Wisperlight