RE: [at-l] Trail Maintainers

>     It depends on the policy of the club.  Here at the New
> York-New Jersey Trail Conference

I'd just like to comment that I loved NJ.  I met a terrific ridge runner
named Danna and a trail angel named Desperado.  I saw four bears (though I
didn't appreciate the Brink Rd Shelter bear and cubs until I had time to
calm down!), and I thought the scenery was great.  Sunfish Pond may have
been the prettiest thing I saw in my 400 miles hiked this summer.

The drought there hit hard, and I'm grateful I went through there when there
was a little bit of water left.  I know it got worse after I made it farther
north.

-Astrogirl
(Nicole)