Re: Re: [at-l] Fun.was re: freedom

>But I only had that one canadian dollar!  Tell ya what - how about I
auction
>his services for a day, a week, whatever. That way we could take bids (and
>funds) from several different hikers and I retain my original ownership.
He
>is really good at carrying double packs so he could even act as a sherpa
for
>someone's thru!
>
>POG

I think that is a great idea,,,I would be more than happy to place a bid but
I don't want to "keep" him in the house with my dogs. I would need him only
once a week to clean and do the laundry. Mondays would be good. Maybe an
occasional Wed for day trips since the doc ordered me not to carry a pack
for six months to a year. mmmmm I bid one Greek denari. KC