Re: [at-l] Vasque Phone Number

>anyone know it?  Jim's having some boot trouble and needs to talk to
>Vasque. Thanks

Their web site is http://www.vasque.com/

They list a phone number for dealer info and brochures: 1-800-224-HIKE.
This is the only telephone contact that I could find.

Something to note from the Vasque FAQ:

Q. I have heard that Vasque hiking boots have a life-time warranty. Is that
true?

A. While it is a good trail story, ultimately it is not true. All Vasque
products are warranted against defective materials and workmanship. This
means that
you can count on the boots that you are purchasing to perform as intended.
We strive for perfection when manufacturing your boots but occasionally
there is a problem. Natural materials like leather and rubber have slight
variances (as do the human beings that create your boots). Warrantee such
as ours
make it possible for your Vasque retailer to help.
Our records, tests and experience show that if there is a problem with the
boot it will show up within the first few activities. Seldom does it
surface well
into the use of the boot.

Ken