Re: [at-l] Fun.was re: freedom

Awwwwwwcomeon!!!!!  It's for a good cause!!!  Besides you could always
come and bid and win him again!!!  Plus then you would have us all as witnesses
so there would be no more of this fall-de-rall!  He wouldn't dare to back
out on
an official Ruck auction.
If you can't come,,I'll stand proxy for you at auction <VVBG>