Re: [at-l] Fun.was re: freedom

In a message dated 8/30/99, 2:33:23 PM, kahley7@ptd.net writes:
<< So if you or anyone else has any ideas....other than
another auction of Solarbear's Service, PLEASE E-ME!!!>>

So glad you asked.  I've got three sure fire ideas here guaranteed to
generate enough cash so rucksters can be limoed in to Pa in style:

1)  I will autograph my dual purpose pee/drinking bottle.  It's created such
a stir on the list that this item should generate mucho dinero at auction.

2)  Auction of my pink tutu with its "special powers."  Those of you who seen
the movie "Mystery Men" and saw the antics of "Ballarina Man" in his pink
tutu know that pink tutus are hot right now and that ownership of the
original could become as valuable as Mark Mcguire's 70th home run baseball.
I'm not at liberty to divulge its special powers except to the winning bidder.

3)  Upon consultation with my attorney, I've filed the paperwork to regain my
freedom from my previous owner, POG, who has blatantly abused her rights as
master of her obedient, cheerful, thrifty, brave, clean, and irreverent
slave.  Besides my featherduster has worn the finish right off her knick
knacks what with the daily dustings and all.  Since all hiker babes now know
of my extreme value as a slave, I expect my value to exceed a canadian dollar
by a multiple of at least 1.000005.  One hopes for a kind beneficent master
this time!

So there you have it, Kahley.  A free enterprise way to fund this worthy
endeavor.

Bid early, bid high and bid often!

Happy trails,

Solar Bear