[at-l] Apologies, and no excuses

Well, I think I have finally removed that little worm that was pissin'
y'all off. I am terribly sorry about that and hope that none of you were
as foolish as I. Thanks for your understanding. And, thanks to that man,
Number 32, out of the University of Washington. 6'2, 210 lbs...Ron
"Fallingwater" Moak...for all of his assistance and the use of his car
Friday night.

Even worse than this worm thing (after something that happened a few
years ago, I like to steer clear of the frase "virus carrier") I HAVE
FLEAS!!! Not sure if it is directly related to Pittsia Burghovia's visit
or not.

And, nearly as bad as that, now there are pictures of my clutter, and
gut, on the internet. Had pittsia burghovia and his not feed us so
profusely this weekend, I'd burn his van down. I guess the upside is
that there is a picture of the best damned porch swing in the
universe...

Well, have I rambled on long enough? Again, I'm terribly sorry and
embarassed by that worm thang...

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA 98