[at-l] Who is Sandra Johnson

I'll go ahead and apologize in advance if I should know the answer to this
question...

Don't we have a list member named Sandra Johnson? In a recent issue of a
magazine title "Natural Health" is an ad for a nutrition supplement
featuring Sandra Johnson on what looks like a western trail somewhere. Why
is that name so familiar.

Here's a website with photos...

http://mountainzone.lycos.com/hike/sandrajohnson/index.html

-UncleMilt

Ps.  I confess to not hiking lately. Been busy running and cycling ...
training for some fall hiking trips.

"In the name of the Bee, and of the Butterfly, and of the Breeze, Amen" -
    --Emily Dickenson