Re: [at-l] life/inspiration

     Holy Cow.
     Tell your mom "You Go, Girl!"

Subject: [at-l] life/inspiration
Author:  Pat Villeneuve <patv@falcon.cc.ukans.edu> at ima
Date:    8/28/99 11:11 PM

Here's another one of those family stories that we post from time to
time...

I got a call from my mother today. She was so exhilarated she sounded
like a 20-year-old. She had been to a reunion for the country school she
attended years ago. In addition to seeing many old friends, she had her
picture taken with her favorite teacher. (She confided that she had been
her pet.) Oh yeah, my mother is 80 years old and had a bad accident over
the winter. She's thrilled to be back at it, but I can't believe she met
her teacher!!!!!

May we all be that spry when we get there-
Give Me Chocolate