[at-l] Give ME the Chocolate.

     Dunham's -- a store I haven't had too much use for in the past couple
     of years -- had Reese's PB Cups on sale for $1.29/10pack. Bought two.
     Plan on consuming them consecutively. Right now.

     Currently listening to John Mellencamp's '98 self-titled, with
     particular attention to cuts like "Your Life is Now" and "I'm Not
     Running Anymore" and "Where The World Began".... Following this with
     Mickey Hart/Planet Drum "Supralingua."

     Of course, I'm at work, on a lovely Saturday, writing answers to
     discovery questions posed by the lawyer for "The Woman Now Known As
     The Petitioner."

     OK, well, two out of three ain't bad.

     (Bat Out of Hell. 1976? Good album, that.)

     Sloetoe
     (......)