[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Re: [at-l] a beginners running question=?
- Subject: Re: Re: [at-l] a beginners running question=?
- From: "David F. Addleton" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 15:44:46 -0400
- Cc: "'ATlist'" <email@example.com>
I was thinking maybe Bernoulli
> Undoubtedly something like the Second Law of Thermodynamics.
> As if 26.5 miles
> > is an intellectual challenge!
> No, but quoting Boyle's law AFTER hiking down Sugar Cove Trail, setting
> camp, and falling into the tent was a most remarkable intellectual feat!!
> wonder who he quotes while marathoning?
* From the Appalachian Trail Mailing List | http://www.backcountry.net *