Re: [at-l] a beginners running question=?

I will chime in. I hike with a 65 year old runner, marathoner, and
recurrent surgery for disc disease victim. He always beats my ass on the
trail. Just as David Addleton about him. Ray is unholy, and simply will not
stop running, even after the third cervical disc surgery. He has no
interest in AT thru-hiking, and considers the idea boring. As if 26.5 miles
is an intellectual challenge!

OrangeBug
Atlanta, GA