[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[at-l] a beginners running question?
- Subject: [at-l] a beginners running question?
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Kiefer, David)
- Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 10:35:21 -0400
- Organization: Jordan, Jones & Goulding
I can agree with all that has been said previously...... so what do I have to add you may ask?
Only that it works for me too! Running with cycling is the next best thing to prepare for a hike other than hiking itself.
It is true that you will work some different muscles, but the "big ones" will be in shape.
* From the Appalachian Trail Mailing List | http://www.backcountry.net *