Fwd: Re: [at-l] A simple test........

Yes Tommy I know<G>...I spotted as soon as it came back to me.
I should really learn to proofread.  I think it was 'Money Line' on the tube
in the background..It should read "It will be the people, working under
whatever freedoms we can protect, that will solve the problems   Even I
can't dismiss the government's roll in all this, but the government mostly
does the people's will for good or ill........
And keep up the pedantic antics.......keeps me honest <g>